Debt Relief That’s A Call or a Click Away…
Backed by more than 20 years of experience, the DebtBlue team is committed to helping individuals and families get back on their feet financially. By reducing the principle portion of your credit card debt, department store bills or medical bills, DebtBlue clients can get out of debt more quickly and regain the financial stability that may be lost to the unexpected loss of a job, sickness, or divorce.
The DebtBlue team is comprised of finance specialists who “speak the language” of debt settlement. We have deep connections throughout the creditor landscape, and we fight hard to maximize debt savings with every interaction we make on your behalf.
Our team is here to perform for you, negotiating the deepest reductions and terms for your best-case debt settlement. We serve with integrity, and our clients are the center of our debt settlement universe.
Partner with a team that’s “been there, done that” when it comes to debt management. Our team of finance specialists works hard from our Dallas/Fort Worth headquarters and across the nation.
You’re a call or a click away to restoring your peace of mind.
DebtBlue Core Values
- DebtBluers use integrity and empathy to direct our interactions with clients and team members.
- We do this by actively listening and proactively responding with effective communication and in a caring, professional manner.
- Our actions reflect that the company, teams and clients are elevated over our own personal needs.
- DebtBluers never stop sharpening their skills. They learn from others, ask for help and never settle for how it has always been done.
- DebtBluers make their future. We are very curious and want to learn. We empower our people to voice ideas, opinions, and feedback.
- Candid feedback and coaching are essential for learning. DebtBluers actively seek and embrace continuous feedback from team members and leaders.
- DebtBluers know that discipline and hard work create wins. They also learn from every setback.
- We only fail when we don’t reflect, learn, and adapt from failure.
- Leadership transparently reviews our results, and DebtBluers take what we learn to improve, adapt and grow.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are how we measure the success of our organization. With KPIs, we track progress, learn from results, and adapt our processes; we test against our results and repeat what works as we continually pursue excellence in our industry.
- DebtBluers think outside the box to solve team member and client issues.
- We don’t stop at NO or CAN’T.
- We identify issues and don’t tolerate them. DebtBluers leverage technology to evolve systems, reduce waste, permanently resolve issues and refine documentation to mature our business process for the next DebtBluer.
Ready to Serve
On the DebtBlue front lines, you’ll find capable, compassionate professionals ready to help you along your journey to debt freedom. Meet the rest of the team.
New Accounts Manager
DebtBlue Service Area
Our program is available in 30+ states and expanding every month.
Why did we choose the name and the color Blue?
The color Blue symbolizes loyalty, strength, wisdom and trust. Blue is also known to bring a calming effect on the psyche when times are tough.
At DebtBlue, we know and sympathize with each one of our clients that are going through a financial hardship. We want to become the stabilizing force that provides our clients confidence and calm in their current situation. Although the weight of debt can feel overwhelming and seem insurmountable, we strive to be a reliable and responsible partner. Together, we know we are on a stable path to bluer skies and a brighter future.