DebtBlue, LLC is a fast-growing debt settlement organization committed to helping individuals and families get back on their feet financially. We help restore peace to people filled with fear, families without hope, and folks who doubt they'll ever have a positive financial future. We are committed to serving with integrity, excellence, compassion, and a smile. If you share these same philosophies, become a DebtBluer today!!
We are looking for a Payment Processor who will be responsible for auditing, data entry, processing, and confirmations with financial institutions and/or collection agencies for all payments of negotiated settlements.
Salary: $33,280 - $37,440 per hour
What you are good at:
- Process scheduled payments of negotiated settlements.
- Process requests from third parties related to clearing, pending, cancelling, and modifying creditor settlement payments.
- Research client files to identify transactional issues.
- Process settlement payment requests and ensures all appropriate approvals have been received.
- Review client's files to audit fees
- Flag accounts that have discrepancies with the performance fees and adjust/resolve if necessary
- Send refund or referral of fees requests to the accounting department
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, financial institutions, collection agencies, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
What you have:
- High School Degree required
- 1-2 years' experience in a call center role preferred
- Must be detailed oriented
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills to work effectively with others
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Windows OS, and CRMs
Why work for us?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short & Long-Term disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Free on-site gym
DebtBlue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. DebtBlue considers applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information GINA, age, disability, marital status or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.