DebtBlue is committed to making a difference.
Our team helps make it possible for consumers to find a solution to credit card, medical and other unsecured debt. In doing so, we help restore peace to people filled with fear, families without hope, and folks who doubt they’ll ever have a positive financial future.
Our Core Values sum up the experience of working at DebtBlue. As a team member, you’ll find that helping consumers understand that it’s possible to escape debt is just the beginning. We walk alongside our clients and strive to educate them in behaviors, strategies and new thinking that will help them financially win in the long-run.
DebtBlue Core Values
- Client Focused: Committing to give our Client the best experience in the financial industry through listening attentively, communicating and responding in a timely and professional manner.
- Loyalty: Being a loyal partner, that knows, understands and empathizes with our clients current situation.
- Strength and Encouraging: Providing strength to our clients through a clear vision and program standards, while encouraging them to complete the journey.
- Integrity: Doing what is right, for our team and clients for the right reasons at the right time.
- Wisdom: Being committed to sharing our experience, knowledge and sound judgement with our clients.
- Trust: Be truthful, reliable and accountable in all that we do, in-order for our clients to have complete confidence in our organization.
- Personal Responsibility & Accountability: Taking personal ownership and know that our results are a direct reflection of our daily decisions to move closer to or away from our goals and being accountable to our team and clients.
- Fun: Having fun and celebrating the small successes in our journey to achieving our company and client’s goals.
- Coachable: Being open to feedback listening with the intent to learn, committed to improving yourself and applying a higher standard.
- Winning Attitude: Embracing a fun, challenging, and supportive environment with encouragement and optimistic attitudes.
- Strong Work Ethic: Demonstrating integrity, emphasizing quality, displaying a sense of responsibility to perform at our best, exercising discipline to complete tasks and empowering others to achieve common goals together.
Who we’re looking for:
A highly motivated and passionate Debt Analyst to join the DebtBlue team.
As a Debt Analyst based out of our Dallas, TX office, you will work with prospective clients who have inquired directly with DebtBlue for a consultation that is geared toward guiding them discover their path to financial freedom.
What makes you stand out:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred from any accredited university or college, but not required.
- Phenomenal presentation and communication skills both written and verbal, and high business acumen.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – you thrive in setting and exceeding goals.
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred.
- Customer-first approach.
- Be extremely passionate and sympathetic in helping our prospective, active and inactive clients.
- Growth-minded with a solutions-oriented attitude.
- Experience in a highly regulated financial industry preferred.
- Effectively manage your schedule and customer database to ensure metrics and enrollment goals are met.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for meeting objectives.
- Receive and leads daily through inbound, follow-up and email.
- Educate potential clients on debt relief program available to them, and prequalify them based on a financial debt analysis.
- Consult with clients on debt relief options to help resolve their financial burden.
- Enroll qualified clients into DebtBlue’s programs.
- Develop, nurture and manage client relationships.
- Maintain client confidentiality and comply with all federal and state regulations.
- Take accountability for individual and team’s performance.
- Seeks out and applies feedback to improve performance.
- Learns new procedures and techniques and accepts challenging assignments to strengthen knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Applies lessons learned from past situations to current situations to improve effectiveness.
- Takes initiative to fill in gaps in areas where they have little or no knowledge.
- Continuously increases knowledge and is open to diverse ideas.
At DebtBlue, we know and empathize with each one of our clients that are going through a financial hardship. We want to become that stabilizing force that will provide our clients confidence and hope in their current situation. Although the weight of debt can feel overwhelming and seem insurmountable, we strive to be a reliable and responsible partner. Together, we know we are on a stable path to bluer skies and a brighter future.
We are committed to serving with integrity, excellence and compassion. We know how stressful it can be for our clients who have credit card bills, late fees and high interest rates eating up their financial future. When they have questions, we are there to guide them. When they have concerns, we will help calm their fears with compassion.
Our Core Values:
Client Focused – Loyalty – Strength and Encouraging – Integrity – Wisdom – Trust – Personal Responsibility & Accountability – Fun – Coachable – Winning Attitude – Strong Work Ethic
DebtBlue is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.