Our Core Values sum up the experience of working at DebtBlue. As a team member, you’ll find that helping consumers understand that it’s possible to escape debt is just the beginning. We walk alongside our clients and strive to educate them in behaviors, strategies and new thinking that will help them financially win in the long-run.
- DebtBluers use integrity and empathy to direct our interactions with clients and team members.
- We do this by actively listening and proactively responding with effective communication and in a caring, professional manner.
- Our actions reflect that the company, teams and clients are elevated over our own personal needs.
- DebtBluers never stop sharpening their skills. They learn from others, ask for help and never settle for how it has always been done.
- DebtBluers make their future. We are very curious and want to learn. We empower our people to voice ideas, opinions, and feedback.
- Candid feedback and coaching are essential for learning. DebtBluers actively seek and embrace continuous feedback from team members and leaders.
- Leadership transparently reviews our results, and DebtBluers take what we learn to improve, adapt and grow.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are how we measure the success of our organization. With KPIs, we track progress, learn from results, and adapt our processes; we test against our results and repeat what works as we continually pursue excellence in our industry.
- DebtBluers know that discipline and hard work create wins. They also learn from every setback.
- We only fail when we don’t reflect, learn, and adapt from failure.
- DebtBluers think outside the box to solve team member and client issues.
- We don’t stop at NO or CAN’T.
- We identify issues and don’t tolerate them. DebtBluers leverage technology to evolve systems, reduce waste, permanently resolve issues and refine documentation to mature our business process for the next DebtBluer.